LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venu gopal (CEO)     12 May 2021

Cheated by one girl and her family in the name of love and marriage

Hi..i got cheated from one girl family in the name of love....we both are in relationship from 7years and she used to come banglore to stay in her brother house sometimes...but in 2018 she came to banglore stays in her brother house and her brother called me for party in his home...we started drinking but her brother and she forced me to drink more...and i did but i was not capable enough to stand up also on that situation so they told me to sleep in their house only...i said ok and went to room and slept...but next day morning i woke up that girl was spleeing in my hand in naked...i got shoked...and i went out...but i felt like anyhow we both are getting married so no issues but after that scene the complet scene as been changed...they started asking money for everything...and they started doing these things on everyday...but one fine day i was out of town so the girl called to her ex and she started speaking irritating words and all...but very next day her ex called me and said...she is not good she is cheating you...she did the same thing to me as well from past 7years...you can listen the call regarding hhe said...i got confused and i td her to to not to call me...but now she made a complaint section 345A and D...can anyome pls guide me wt to do...i have all the evidence about that girl character is not good and i have pics and call recordings as well...so pls guide me

Learning

14 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 May 2021

You have to contest the complaint case and forget the girl.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     12 May 2021

It is your query or your friend? any how better to advise that you approach local lawyer and act accordingly

Sir they used to threaten me by saying ll launch a police complaint and all....and i got a fake police call also...and i got a call from local roudy as well...i have all the call recordings...

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Please seek a conference with an Advocate as there are many things ought to be discussed.

Am planning to launch a return complaint....so shall i do that or not

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     12 May 2021

if You are getting torture continuously then without filing a compliant to concerned authority ,you can not get solution for which, seek help from local lawyer and act accordingly

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 May 2021

At first you get F.I.R. copy. Nowadays citizens can get F.I.R. copy by using home department citizen portal. And then approach a local lawyer for help to you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Has she really made a complaint? If so, what is the present stage of investigation?

I came out taking bail...they have filed a case under 66a and c..67a IT act...and 419. 354a and 354d ipc sir...i heard that if that girl character is not good and if we submit the evidence to the court means this case will be quashed is it true sir

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Nowhere in original posting, it was informed that you were arrested. So, where is the question of bail. When you are not truthful to the facts, why do you expect us to be judgmental of a third person based on mere unsubstantiated allegations?

Sir i have mentioned story wt was happend earlier...now i came out taking bail...and i have all the evidence about the girl is cheated so many boys by doing the same thing...and her brother and her mother is supporting her to do this things...so pls tell me know wt is the next step i have to take

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Please stop making fun of yourself and have a conference with an Advocate privately. Are you not satisfied with the Advocate who got bail for you? Or you want a second opinion?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2021

If she has lodged a criminal complaint against you and the police have registered a FIR then you first obtain an anticipatory bail after which you can challenge her false case in the trial proceedings based on the merits and documentary evidences in your support.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2021

you need to meet a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register