LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Hj   12 May 2021

Father name mistach

In my documents my father middle is not there as in my father document there is middle i.e. kumar
Will that will create problem in property transfer if yes than what are the solution

Learning

8 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 May 2021

There will not be any problem as document of your father shall prove it.

However, it is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     12 May 2021

i don't think it is not a big issues. if you feel to get more clarity then you better to consult local lawyer

sneha jaiswal   12 May 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

There won't be any issue as documents of your dad will demonstrate it. But if you are still worried you can seek for consultation from your local lawyer, he would better help you.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     12 May 2021

This won't create any problem at least in the transfer of property.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 May 2021

Just an affidavit from court will solve the issue if problem arises. Father's name must be there in your ID. Same address must be there in your ID. He may execute an affidavit before a 1st class magistrate saying that you are his son and his name has been mis spelled in the documents.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 May 2021

Yes, there won't be any problem.; such mismatches are quite common.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 May 2021

In any document father's name is included for clarity only to ensure and differentiate between persons of the same name. Therefore, as long as your father;s name is correctly mentioned, although a small part by mistake omitted, it will not make any difference.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2021

If all your documents have the same name of your father what has been given in one document then you don't have any problem.

If your father's documents shows that he has a middle name also then it is his own name and nothing to do with your name.

Wherever you are going to write your name, you are going to produce your documents/certificates alone and not your father's documents, hence there is no need to be panicked over your father's missing middle name.

No authority will be insisting you to produce your father's documents, hence be rest assured about it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register