Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biman Ghara   11 May 2021

Head of the department refuses about depositing my Identity card.

I was a Process server in a sub-divisional court under a district court in West Bengal state. But due to my health problems I submitted my resignation letter and my Identity Card to the Nazir (Head of the Process server ) on 5 th April , 2021. Then both are forwarded to the district court by a messenger . Then after 1 month from district court I am asked to submit my Identity card and 1 month salary. I submitted 1 month salary but as I have already submitted my Identity card to Nazir ( Head of Process server) I couldn't submit my Identity card. Then I told them that I have already submitted it but they don't believe me . Then I tell to Nazir( Head of Process server) but he also refuses about submitting my Identity card . I did not take any receipt from Nazir , the witnesses are telling that they couldn't not remember about it. There was no CCTV camera. The district court is telling without submitting Identity card you would not get released. so , in this situation what can I do ???

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 May 2021

You can give your consent that you will be responsible if any consequences of identity card non submission, to  the concern authorities 

Biman Ghara   12 May 2021

From the very beginning I am telling that if anyone or I misuse the identity card after releasing then I will be responsible for that but still they persisted in submitting my Identity card. Actually the sheristader (Head of the staff) and the district judge are very bad . They don't want to release me and so discussing with the Nazir(Head of my department) and making a conspiracy They are trying to detain me by hook or crook. please tell me this time what I should do ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register