Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aspirant   08 May 2021

Obc ncl income proof documents not well documented

Dear legal experts,
I have applied for an exam with OBC-NCL certificate and submitted a copy of the same through email. There is no doubt regarding my OBC-NCL status as my parents are retired (mother: assistant teacher and father Grp C in PSU). But due to urgency of the certificate, my father may not have furnished the right documents supporting our family income at that time and not really coming clean before me when asked for the income proof/ITR/income certificate. Though I have cleared the exam with marks above GENERAL cut off, the interview stage is remaining where I have to show the original OBC-NCL. Should I not submit the original OBC-NCL during interview (saying that I have lost the original) and pray for shifting my candidature to UNRESERVED? Or take the job offer in a PSU if clearing GEN cutoff along with the existing OBC-NCL certificate? Will there be problem in future if I qualify in GENERAL MERIT? Can I submit required documents again while trying to get a duplicate OBC-NCL and remain clean?
Please reply.

Learning

2 Replies

RAMAKRISHNA (GOVT EMPLOYEE / LAW QUALIFIED)     08 May 2021

dear job aspirant ,    

If you really obtain more than GEN cut off, then your name will be selected under general / UR vacancy only subject to following conditions:- 

(a)   you should not avail age relaxation of 3 years which is available for OBC  

(b)   there should not be any prelims .  ( In case of prelims, and if your name selected under obc category due to less cut off marks than  marks meant for GENERAL/UR , then it will not be feasible to change at this stage from OBC  to UR)..

Also note that some of the  competition exams for gazetted posts or equivalent , cut off marks will be based on mains and interviews.   but in your case you have already said obtained more than cut marks before intrview.  then it seems to be non -gazetted post.  Anyhow more information can be shared only on knowing full details about the post

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 May 2021

1. Non-Disclosure, Concealment etc.... would lead to prosecutable offences and removal from employment. Think deeply before proceeding.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register