Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sharma ji   11 May 2021

I want to pay income tax can i do?

Hello,

I am non tax filer person. I do some online business and i have made good money from the last 7 years. When i started earning i was not mature enough and i did biggest mistake of my life. I belongs to a extremely poor upper cast family and whatever i earned i thought its all mine and i will not pay tax on it. I did this because i was upset with the government and the system because i did not get a chance to get educate from the English Medium school and at the time of graduation i did not bank loan to do BCA / MCA. I am self made man. i started as a tuition teacher, bought 2nd hand PC from it and learned myself programming.

But after some time i started to realize that i have done biggest mistake of my life. There is nothing in my 26 AS. I dont do anything which get reported. I have also visited once in the Income tax department but no one was willing to talk on it they asked me to meet an ITO but i denied. however i meet with few CA's and Income tax Lawyer in my city in the past and discussed everything with them. They scared me by saying all your earning is made online and you cant hide it at all and you cant pay tax for the last years and if you only pay for the current year there is a huge chance of scrutiny of your ITR return because you are earning huge amount around 12 to 18 lakhs p.a, you can get 200% tax penalty and so on. I got afraid by there words and since then i am escaping myself but now as government is reforming and fixing loop holes i am sure they will not about me themselves via interest that i am generating in my savings accounts around 2 lakh p.a.

I want to get out of situation and want to leave a peaceful life. Is there any remedy available that i can try to get myself into the system once again and then i will pay tax every year.

Please give your views, 

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 May 2021

Income tax imposes on net income i.e. total gross earnings minus expenses and exemption provisions. 

Sharma ji   11 May 2021

Hello sir,

If i started to pay income tax from the current year and i show saving accounts interest 2 lakh and all those plus minus that you have suggest above. 

Can they ask me to show income that i have earned in the previous years or they will just consider the current ITR only?

Utkarsh Khanna   11 May 2021

for more queries related to tax you can contact Advocate utkarsh khanna nine six two one nine six four one six one

Pratham Bhatia   14 May 2021

There is a way out. You can contact me at 9873587092

Utkarsh Khanna   14 May 2021

If you are really in a trouble you can contact me on9621964161 and there are many ways you can get rid from your penalty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register