Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 May 2021

Property issue of fathers and aunt

There are 2 properties

1) my fathers uncle (mama /  fathers  >  mothers  ?   brother/paternal uncle   ) given a house my paternal grandmother as she paid for his his education

she expired in 1997 and 1998 my father sold that house without informing us

2002 father expired and we had poverty to run claim case

is it possible to claim house now?

2) my aunt  ( fathers sister) have own house,when my father needed money her husband refused and said they dont have money but they do had bungalow

my grandfather did her education ,ideally she was supposed to give some of her earning to father,

can I claim their house ( they did many mischiefs ,family lawyers can undrstand )

Learning

8 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 May 2021

1. Coordinate with a local Property Lawyer with all the available documents, for proper guidance and solutions.

2. With proper cogent reasons and justifications, "condonation delay" application can be moved in the local Civil Court for purposes of activating delayed claims. It may be worth a TRY, if the court allows the application.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 May 2021

Vague and confused facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     03 May 2021

Better to consult local lawyer as advised by experts

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2021

Your father has expired in 2002 and now in 2021 you allege that "they did many mischiefs. family lawyers can understand" and allege that because a father has performed his duty by giving good education to his daughter, the married daughter should give some earnings to father !!!!.  Better contact the family lawyer that can understand the mischiefs for proper guidance.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     03 May 2021

Very confusing query.

To the extent understood with the vague and roundabout explanations, I am of the view you do not have any right on the properties.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2021

1. It is not possible to claim the house property sold in the year 1998 by any means, moreover you do not have any rights in the property because it did not belong to you nor it is an ancestral property.

2. The house property of your paternal aunt is her own property and not yours or your father's .

Therefore do not have the idea of grabbing her property in the name avenging her for some other family disputes between both the families. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 May 2021

You are too confused of facts. Can you repost simple facts, avoiding subjective opinions based on assumptions and presumptions.

sagar jadhav (employee)     04 May 2021

Originally posted by : P. Venu
You are too confused of facts. Can you repost simple facts, avoiding subjective opinions based on assumptions and presumptions.

gladly

which statement?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register