Share More

Arvinder kaur Walia   30 April 2021

Increment

My increment r pending from 5 years I requested many but not successful

Learning

7 Replies

Sanjay Narayandas (Advocate)     01 May 2021

Hey, 

Unless your employment contract guarantees an increment in regular intervals, you can't claim it as a right.  

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 May 2021

What is the nature of your Employment and who is your Employer.

You may approach Labour Officer in your area with full particulars of your employment and the details of your Employer.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     01 May 2021

yes i do agree with Sri Sivaramaprasad sir points. Is the increment stopped only for you?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 May 2021

Which organisation / company / department you are employed ?

Whether stoppage of increment is in your case only or all employees ?

Whether there is any punishment awarded for stoppage of your increment ?

It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 May 2021

Please seek a paid up conference with an Advocate for better appraisal of facts and opiniont.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2021

You have not posted the material facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2021

You may go through the employment offer letter or the terms and conditions of the company in this regard.

What were you doiing for all these five years without taking any action or even without approaching the authorities concerned seeking the relief of your salary increment which was due to you long ago.

Even now, you first exhaust the remedies within the organization after which you may contemplate to initiate legal steps to restore your increment if at all you are eligible as per the terms and conditions of your employment offer letter. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register