LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pinky S   25 April 2021

How a person on depression medicine get legal help

Sir or Ma'am I'm from Kerala. Will a person on depression drugs won't be considered as legible for government jobs or to legal help like help from women cell, police, attorney. Will our statements be treated as invalid???? Do we have a voice??? Are all of us are mental patients who imagines things???How will women like me in this world even survive???The name in this email is my pet name given by my parents.

Learning

13 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 April 2021

1. ONLY a person with proper mental frame of mind can seek legal assistance of any kind.  

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Pinky S   25 April 2021

Thanks Sir👍

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 April 2021

Police has no role in appointment for a government job.

If you are otherwise eligible, drugs for depression is "NO" disability for seeking government job.

Your statement is valid.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     26 April 2021

I do endorse experts 

Pinky S   26 April 2021

Thank you Ma'am👍; Thank you Sir👍

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2021

The query contains hardly any facts that any meaningful suggestion is impossible. Is it the case you or anyone else have been denied jobs just because mentally challenged? Or that police or legal help has been denied? 

Please post complete facts throwing light on the issue you are trying to highlight.

Pinky S   27 April 2021

Sorry sir for not responding in detail. Actually I am trying to get a job and I wasn't sure whether people like me are even legible to get government jobs. I didn't have the courage to ask anyone till now. I was also worried if I ever get into trouble people will ever believe me or help me. Sorry again sir. Thanks for responding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 April 2021

I am also from Kerala. You are free to contact me. 

aditi srivastava   28 April 2021

greetings

Mental Health Care Act 2017 promotes and fulfills the rights of persons suffering from any mental illness. It imposes a duty on the government to create awareness and reduce the stigma linked with mental illness.

The rights available are-

1. right to information

2. right to access mental health care

3. right to confidentiality

3. right to equality and non- discrimination

4.  right to protection from cruel , inhuman and degrading treatment

5.  right to legal aid

6. right to community living

7. right to personal contacts and communication

8. right to access mental records

9. right to make complaints about deficiencies in the provisions of the services

10.right to access mental health care

therefore you don't need to get worried as you have all the rights to attain any legal aid.

regards

1 Like

Pinky S   28 April 2021

Thank you venu sir👍; thank you aditi ma'am👍

Sandra Devinson   27 January 2023

Please tell me if there is CBD for animal joints? My cat has very weak joints, she ate moves, I would like to help her very much, only vitamins do not strengthen very well. The veterinarian said that only vitamins and nothing else yet, but I heard from CBD that this helps.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2023

Easch govt post has got its own medical standards.  It depends as to for which post you are selected.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 January 2023

Being under depression drugs does not mean anything regarding the mental health of a person. Taking psychiatric treatment is no more a taboo and many normal persons are under depression drugs. Only a doctor can say whether a person is fit or unfit for a particular job. If you are aspiring for a Government job or if you are seeking help from police or women's cell, state exactly what is your problem so that one can suggest remedies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register