Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Kumar (Manager)     20 July 2010

Cooperative housing society

Hi,

I have recently purchased a society flat in Dwarka (New delhi). The flat is a freehold property. The flat was owned by Mr ABC (who was a member in the society and was the original allotee for the flat), and was susequently sold to XYZ company. I made this deal with this XYZ company, took a mortgage loan from ICICI and got it registered as well.

When we moved into the flat the President of the society told me that the deal is illegal because XYZ company didn't intimated the society about the sale. As of now I have few questions on which I needed professional guidance:

1. Is it an illegitimate deal considering that the property is freehold and we got it registered in the district court.

2. Do i need to apply for membership in the society? If yes, Am i eligible and what is the process for the same?

3. Can anyone question my ownership in this flat?

Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

VIJAY SHAH (REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT)     26 September 2010

Is  xyz company  a member  of  the  society ? If  yes , applications  for  transfer  of share  is to be submitted  .

Complete  the  formality ,by paying transfer  fee , admission  fee & submit  required  documents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register