LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love   24 April 2021

can he file a case or not

im not a travel agent but 4yr ago a friendl of mine come to and said that i can make him and his cousins to go abroad for a trip and i can arrange in a cheaper price . i sended them they come back . and now after 4 yr ago 1 of them is complaining about me to police that i charged for a work permit not for travel trip
i haven't talk to him in 4yr never msg him
can he file a case in this conditions
(he sended the money in my bank acc only connecting point available here)
no phone no msg no meeting in these 4yr suddenly he go to police and they start calling me . reply can he file anything

Learning

10 Replies

yasaswi gomes (.)     24 April 2021

Call embassy, give their passport numbers, and check their permit type. You will be free.

1 Like

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 April 2021

Approach a local lawyer and act accordingly

2 Like

I already have one and it’s taking three years just to log an fir and another twenty years to pass the verdict.

1 Like

Love   24 April 2021

sir i have clear them that they pay for travel trip . even on a passport its mention tourist visa . but still police said that you charged for work visa . what to do now

@Love some ppl go abroad for education and they don’t go to college. But they will join a restaurant as a server. If they kill anyone there, it is your responsibility.

In the same way, tourists can go abroad and can change the tourist visa to work permit and police are enquiring about it. 

If you are genuine and gave them only the tourist visa, then don’t worry, tell the police politely that you can’t track what they did abroad. 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 April 2021

, Therefore, submit submit all records before a local lawyer and explain .The local lawyer will help you  .

Love   24 April 2021

@yasaswi sir . sir they go to abroad for travel purposes only but the middle man told them that he he will convert the visa . but now he told them that i tell him to convert even i dont know about it . if u can share your number i can discuss with you sir the full matter

I know this happens!! The middle men are from India? When you did not tell them, you are being framed. I’m an not a lawyer, but I’m am also like dealing with immigration crimes online only. Sometimes, authorities can plan this as well. But you have the right to tell them to prove it. They can’t prove anything on you. He can’t file 420 case on you without evidence or without looking for a polygraph test. So be bold as you did not do any crime towards them. 

Love   24 April 2021

sir can police forecd us to return the money ., or can police file a case without investigation

If you are not involved with the middle man, you don’t have to pay. 

If you supported the middleman, you have to pay back th money.

Some ppl will keep quiet if they get the money, but if this deal ruined their life, then they can take it to the courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register