Share More

gayatri jindal   23 April 2021

IPC section 376

I want Consultation about it. I want to lodge complaint

against a man.

Learning

3 Replies

Ankur Mishra   23 April 2021

May I know the full facts of the case so that I can suggest you ..
1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 April 2021

You are free to chose any Advocate from this portal or otherwise.

sneha jaiswal   23 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

Section 375, IPC defines Rape. In basic terms, the offense of rape is the ravishment of a lady, without her assent, forcibly, misrepresentation or dread. All in all, it is the fornication (entrance of any of the smallest level of the male organ of proliferation) of any lady forcibly without wanting to. It is an unpalatable demonstration of most extensive level which abuses the privilege to protection and holiness of a female. Aside from being a dehumanizing and debased demonstration, it is additionally an unlawful impedance in the individual existence of a lady which is a serious blow on the honor, respect, notoriety and confidence of a lady. This crazy wrongdoing makes actual injury the casualty as well as embarrasses, debases and leaves a scar on the most valuable gem of a lady I. e. her character and nobility. 

Section 376 gives discipline to carrying out the shocking wrongdoing of rape. This section is separated into two sub-sections:

• Section 376(1) gives a base sentence of seven years of detainment that may reach out to life detainment and fine. 
  • Section 376(2) gives discipline at least ten years of detainment however may reach out to detainment for decisive or fine.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register