LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arbaaz Khan   22 April 2021

Pending payments of Per/day wage people. No contract

There is a client who calls student & other manpower on per/day basis depend on project & requirement..

Since this is not a fix job it is 1 or 2 days work like wedding etc. whoever is available can do the job & get paid..
(No contract are made for 1d, everything is done on verbal agreement. if you like terms eg. Timing & Pay, you can work if not then they approach others)

now since feb & march there was a big project where they hired 4/5 students for eg. A - 8dys, B - 7dys, C - 3dys, D - 10dys

Clearance term was 1week.. its 2Months approx they are not paying or attending their calls Students don't know what to do in lockdown they need amount to support family in crisis..

What should be next step!!

Learning

6 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Is there any appointment letter? or any document where you provided the data to your client!

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 April 2021

What is your legal query? What kind of business ? Catering?

Arbaaz Khan   23 April 2021

For Records we have Call records & WhatApp chats,
(previous we use to get mails but later as we build business relation for 1,2 days work they cut the process make things quick they directly call if available go & they pay in acc.)

As we get requirement on call we start looking for people available after that we share details information of person available going for work on WhatApp & in return they(client) share location & other details on same..

This is Event management business People are hired on per day basis for 2days Exhibition or 1day Wedding etc. or 1week promotion activity..
they are already in mess with arrangements they don't have time to mail, they just call us for availability if yes they share location & timing on WhatsApp.. and since we have work for long time with them we understand as have a trust got paid previously.. but this time they didn't!!

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 April 2021

Please seek a conference with all your documents.

Arbaaz Khan   01 May 2021

Plz can you help me with procedure for conference!! after getting ready all my docs what is next step!!?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 May 2021

In case you want a conference I can help you out, please message me in my private window! Else you can seek conference with any Advocate of your choice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register