Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (Lawyer)     19 July 2010

Information Required

Hello Guys,

Could any one help me out to provide me the senior advocate details with contact details , who is practising in Gurgaon Court.

Regards,

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Contact---vijay m lawyer   through yahoo answers,he is simply the best,if he accepts your case nothing better.

OK! Thank

Dear Colegue,

Practicing as Advocate since the date of enrollment at High Court , Allahabad & Dirstic Court at Kanpur as well.. Associated with Senior advocate at Allahabad l& also practising individualy.

By the grace of God!I have never defeted any case.

now shifted to Gurgaon ,Haryana & egar to assosiate with senior advocate.

If some one ,who needs any assistant,so please do let me know.

Area of expertise includes Criminal law, Civil law, Writ petition, Rent agreement,Consumer Court f,amily case etc.

Regards,

(Guest)

Divya ji, 

I am sorry for entering like a stranger, but please let me allow to release my words I have in this regard.

Now it is not continued old time practice.  We are with wide range of information through IT.  Now net is also available.  You may go through case studies. 

Have faith on yourself.  I don't think you really need to work under.  You are "YOU ARE".

Please think only two minutes on it, honestly since it is not for me and it is purely you.

And TES, it is a free advise, since I know that you will not go to give me any fees for this.

Don't give fees, but, don't be angry on me.  Actually I want to see everyone self depended and I don't know it is my mistake.

God bless you.

abhay (lawyer)     20 July 2010

hi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register