LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biman Ghara   09 April 2021

Resignation Letter submitted but not accepted

I joined as a process server in a district court of state West Bengal on 12 th April, 2019 but as the work of this post is related to extensive travel and I being physically weak it is becoming very difficult to me . So, I submitted my resignation letter on 5th April, 2021 , but 5 days has gone but still no response from other side for releasing me and releasing is very important as I am going to sit for another government service exam. There is no terms and conditions about notice period in my offer letter . My salary was 25000/-. please tell now what should I do to get released. Should I go for High court ???

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 April 2021

Have patience and understand the problems of the employer.  You are aware of the time courts take for taking a decision and the machinery involved in giving such relieving certificate.  Focus on preparation for the examination and this relieving will not hamper in any way for the present.  You must be successful, then appear for an interview and then submit those documents and all this procedure take a minimum of one year.  By that time you may receive your relieving letter.  You can meet the concerned and explain your fears and can request such relieving.  The normal time in any organization takes a minimum of one month. for reliving an employee and notice period is required for all these exercises.

Biman Ghara   10 April 2021

But after 2 months if they do not release me then what can I do ??? I am asking this because this court has previous record about non acceptance of resignation in many numbers. Finally employees are to lodge case against them.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 April 2021

Wait and watch for some time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register