LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocasy hub   05 April 2021

How to become successful advocate in revenue work

i m law student I want to mastery in revenue field so how I start in revenue field which is fundamental and basic knowledge for me..!!!

and which type of habbits make me successful in Advocasy...

Learning

2 Replies

aditi srivastava   05 April 2021

respected sir,

As a lawyer it is important to possess some basic qualities and keep some key rules in mind. It is important to cultivate relationships be it personal or professional and build up a diverse network to help yourself in promoting your qualities and capabilities through the people involved in your field. One must have good communication skills and be persistent and determined at all times.

However being a lawyer in the revenue field you need to deal with the IRS. One must know how to file appeal of a tax court decision. Should help their clients on how to save money. They should be good in maths and must have factual research skills. You can focus on many areas under this field-

1. Corporate Tax

2. International tax laws

3. Estate planing

4. financial services 

5. Business taxation

6. Estate and Gift tax

7. Successions

Just be patient and be thorough with the tax laws to be a good lawyer in the revenue filed

regards

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 April 2021

To be a successful lawyer,be it Criminal, Civil or Revenue matters, there is no easy road, except hard work. What ever may be your field of choice ,Master the Law of Evidence Act 1872. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register