Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant   30 March 2021

307 ipc defence arguments on medical

Hi respected lawyers,
My Bhabhi has filed a fake 498a 307 3/4b 354 kha and 323 case against my whole family. My question is specific to the medical certificate provided by her. The medical certificate is after 3 days of the alleged incident and has no admission date on it and also mo discharge date. It says in normal examination that injury are of simple nature and 3-4 days old but she has accused us of strangulating her with a rope and ENT expert examiner says injury may be dangerous to death what are the merits in this that we can fight on and there is no incident that happened its all framed.
Thanks in advance

Learning

13 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 March 2021

Hello,

As per query, FIR is filed so you will have to fight out the case as per the merits of the case. Grounds stated in your query are favourable to you. Meanwhile, you may approach the sessions court for anticipatory bail. 

Nishant   30 March 2021

Thank you Shirish Pawar for the advice people like you are a gift to the society. I have one more thing to ask here "may be dangerous to death" what are the implications of this line if you can elaborate. 

Jaswinder Singh Tungwali   30 March 2021

u will give an application to civil surgeon to appoint board regarding the opinion

Nishant   30 March 2021

How will this board function and benefit us in the case and thank you so much for the reply @Jaswinder

simrandip singh   30 March 2021

must call on 8882498498 to take advise from men's right activist . they deal with such circumstances daily

Nishant   30 March 2021

Is it free or a paid service ?

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     30 March 2021

Practically, these offences may be imposed based on oral statement of you bhabhi itself and accordingly chargesheet may be filed by police in the court.

However, your arguments may help you and your family in securing anticipatory bail. And further all your reasonings will be assessing in your defense during trial of the case.

Best Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate & Legal Consultant
+91 9968911099
District Courts, Hisar
https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site/

Nishant   30 March 2021

Originally posted by : Adv. Mohit Chahal
Practically, these offences may be imposed based on oral statement of you bhabhi itself and accordingly chargesheet may be filed by police in the court.However, your arguments may help you and your family in securing anticipatory bail. And further all your reasonings will be assessing in your defense during trial of the case.Best RegardsMohit ChahalAdvocate & Legal Consultant+91 9968911099District Courts, Hisarhttps://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site/

Thanks for your advice. They have also provided two fake eye witnesses and chargesheet has not been filed yet and we were 10 kms away from the alleged place at the time of incident will this be noted in chargesheet

susanta saha   30 March 2021

in a criminal trail several matter to be look into, not only piece of medical paper.
court can book the accued in lesser section.
so , in argument point of view shifting of place of occurance, date of occurance, time of occurance is major roal to play..
And criminal trial is based upon small fact. if you demolish the procecution case you can win the case easily.
so, i will advice to find more facts which can demolish the procecution case.
thanking you

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     30 March 2021

Your version of story will not be mentioned in the chargesheet, however DSP/ACP will conduct investigation himself before chargesheet as per Supreme Court guidelines to verify the role of relatives of husband in alleged story by wife.

Padmaja Aramandla   30 March 2021

with a mere information, no one can guide you, so I advice you to meet a criminal advocate who can guide you and help you to over come the case's which are filed against you and your family

simrandip singh   30 March 2021

8882498498 social organisation no charges fighting for men's rights

Raju Kul   02 April 2021

1.Go for Anticipatory Bail.
2.Hire Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register