LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha Sarawgi   15 March 2021

Maintance of private terrace with roof and room

I am from Guwahati Assam. Our Promoter and his relatives  has kept three flats with private terrace in all that three flats with roof and room in that terrace area may be those are illegal construction. But he is not paying the maintenance for those terrace area. When our society was formed he himself was the secretary and he fixed monthly maintenance on fixed basis whereas there is very much difference in square feets of each flats. We have Annual maintenance charges also which is based on square feet. which also he is only paying for the area of flat not for the area of private terrace. whereas lift maintenance is charged on floor basis means 1st floor resident have to pay less lift maintenance then 3rd floor resident. He is not providing me the documents of approved master plan .I filed RTI for the documents for that also he objected to public information officer.

so, what action I can take against that promoter on assam

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 March 2021

Things like maintenence  charges are based on byelaws of the Society or Association. Have you got a registered society or association to look after things like maintenance of the common areas?  If not you have to go to court of law and decision of the court can be anything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register