Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   10 March 2021

Partition issue

Hi Sirs,

I have invested nearly about 7 lakhs while my brother purchased a land with construction through bank at initial process with an oral agreement of 50% onwnership and it is documented legally as well as made me co-applicant too and since my salary is less he also agreed that I pay 10000 Rs monthly when he asks and EMI will be handled by him and meanwhile there is loan of 2 lakh which falls under the above said 7 lakh and my brother agreed to pay that as it was my wife's gold kept for mortgage.  Since he has not paid any kind of interest to the lender it raised to nearly 4 lakhs and I have to pay that amount and took the gold back 8 months past, but now since the last 6 months he and his wife forcing me to sign on documents for full ownership to my brother as I am not paying anything which I agreed with a demand of paying me at least 25 to 30% of the current property value which is around 10080000, but he is refusing and said that he will only pay what I have invested or would give me 1000000.  Please help me how do I proceed.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 March 2021

The only remedy available to you is not signing any document in favour of your brother, till all your legitimate demands are met by your brother.  It is an internal matter that can be settled between brothers through mediation by elders/friends or through Legal Services Authority.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     10 March 2021

WELL ADVISED BY SHRI G L N PRASAD.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 March 2021

Please post facts in simple language. It is impossible to understand the haphazard posting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register