LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BLRFLAT   07 March 2021

Flat builder problems - bangalore

Bigger flat people and rude rogues have been given larger, exclusive parking areas stating that their flat size is bigger or we don't have any right while there is no such clause and it was told initially verbally that it will be on serial order basis. Pure haywire parking allotment is done.I have paid highest amount psqft and they cheated me in parking space allocation.

Association is unregistered. Builder has appointed his agent as incharge whose job is to mislead, cause trouble, collect mobs to threaten, insult, shout slogans. Since Jan-2019, no association information is given to me. I have asked around 100 times from watchmen, builder and gonda incharge for association details/for addition to building whatsapp group/to call for meetings. I am a lady so they harass, threaten, lewd gestures, damage dish on the terrace, damage my bike, hooliganism, rowdies, call mental-mad-laugh-intimidate-stare in groups of men-women, pass comments etc. They shoo away our flat-buyers.

There is constant water seepage from next flat since August2018. Builder and his goons abuse, threaten, shame when asked to repair. Flat is non-saleable due to this.

There is no OC, CC, kaveri water from May2018

At the end, I filed a RERA case against builder. Rera sent 10 plus notice for objections and hearing. Builder didn't attend any.

Police is saying this is civil case.

What can be done?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register