Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanth MS (General)     06 March 2021

Issue with tenants

Respected Sir/Madam

My tenant never pay rent last few months even after deduct from advance. He shifted to another house now but he locked my house. Almost he never pay rent around 1.50lks. He file case as well and hearing is coming soon. He demands 5lks by saying false complaints like he gave me 50k few times to renew the contract but i never given any receipt. So he is demanding such a big amount. Fortunately, his vehicle is at my house as he is not able to move out due to construction work going on in the main entrance. Also he says he will not go court regularly to finish the case and it will run long lost and it will be very difficult for me as I am senior citizen. As he never given rent and file case to demand money, can I request court to cease his vehicle at my premises till the case over. Because his vehicle is very costly one, if it blocked at my house, he will go court regularly and finish the case.

Is there any law exist to cease his vehicle by court or policy at my venue till the case over?

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 March 2021

1.  Coordinate with a local Lawyer, with all the available documents for his scrutiny and proper legal guidance in your matter.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register