LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun Dev Arya   08 March 2021

job for llb 1st year students in law feild

what are the jobs for llb pursuing student so that he can learn as well as earn?

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 March 2021

Just join some Advocate and assist him 

1 Like

avadhesh Paliwal   08 March 2021

PLEASE CONTACT ANY SENIOR ADVOCATE AND REQUEST FOR ASSISTANT IN DOCUMENTATION BACK OFFICE WORK

1 Like

Kevin Moses Paul   16 July 2021

As per your query, let me tell you that getting a job requires experience as well as skills. Being a first year law student, right now you're lacking both the essentials as there are many fulfilling both the criteria's that you're lacking.

So it could be hard for you to digest, but the reality is that most probably you'll not be getting a job in legal field as per your current standard. However, they're chances that you can get a good earning job somewhere else (non-legal job), but that would be just something which wouldn't help you at all in getting a good legal job later in time as it's will be too odd as per you're Resume or CV (Cover Letter).

Therefore, personally as your senior I would suggest you to join an advocate as an intern and get to know the facts about court and it's procedures (crucial litigation knowledge), as it would be of great benefit to you. The first internship can be Unpaid, but trust me learning things will change drastically once you've completed it.

So right now focus on learning first and initially you'll start earning in a matter of time.

Hope It Helps

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register