LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pravin Vishwakarma   23 February 2021

Fraudulent act by tenant.

With hereby to inform you that i've given my house to a person on a rent since 2 years ago. This fellow was not making proper payments of the rent and after completion of the rent agreement he has asked for some time from us as he was saying that where we will go from here we are not having any other arrangement to stay. So I've alloted some time to the above mentioned tenant in a goodfaith. After alloting time to that person all these lockdown happened but we have not made any new rental agreement with the above mentioned fellow and also we have not pressurized that person to give rent during the phase of lockdown. As the lockdown was cleared and the situation was recovering properly we have told that person to leave the home after completing all your dues. The same person has not cleared his rent dues and had made setoff against the security deposit. As well as also not cleared the electricity dues and in mid of January left the house without informing to us and has given the key of the house to the watchman. We have tried our level best to inform that person that please clear the electricity dues otherwise the electricity department will cut meter. But he is not responding to us properly and only giving time to us that today, tomorrow or that respective date i'll clear the dues. And at the time of leaving our rented house this fellow has also destroyed our property, for which we have expended from our own pocket. We have gone to the police station also but they are just like available for us only if we will give bribe to them. The above mentioned tenant has put my mobile number in a block list as well as blocked from whatsapp also. So, I'm currently requesting from you that please help me to figure out what remedies or action which we can take against the above mentioned tenant.
Thanks & regards.

Learning

1 Replies

175B083 Mahesh P S   26 February 2021

Hello,

I had answered the same query yesterday kindly visit:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=215750&offset=0
Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register