LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav (lknfdk)     16 July 2010

Post dated cheques defaults.bank loan case

i took many loans and made many credit cards from the different banks.i use this money to give it to my brother for his business.one day he comes to me and say he had huge loss in business and not able to pay me my money.he owe me 35 lakhs while i owe banks 70 lakhs in loans and cards.under the pressure of collection agencies i ran away from my house.my parents issue a disown notice in news paper to get them saved from harrassment.it is more than one year now i dont know what is going on some times bankers come at my parents house and my parents show them those disown papers.someone told me that after 3 years under the limitation act no one can claim a recovery from me is it is true?if not and if file for bankruptcy what is the effect of bankruptcy on my 10 months old daughter in future.i have no money and till living on a job of 9000 rupees and living in a rented house,please help.

if anyone can provide his direct email id than it is so supportive as in this space i m not able to write down my other legal problems.

Learning

1 Replies

ajaygajjar (Lawyer/Advocate)     22 July 2010

i think ther is no any provision about 3 year limitation if the bank loged a complaint against you. if u cannot be find out from police you are declared as a absconding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register