LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BBA LLB   22 January 2021

Doubts about corporate law

Hello sir, I'm a law student in Delhi. I've chosen to complete my specialization in Corporate Law. I have a few queries related to my future in the corporate field, which I'm stating below. Please help to clear my doubts on what am I supposed to do next. Q-1.) I wanted to know that I've been trying to get an internship under any corporate lawyer, but instead of it I'm getting revert backs from Firms in Delhi, so my question is that will my experience in a Law Firm be good enough once I choose to enter in any Company after my graduation? Q-2.) Last question is that after my graduation should I get enrolled in master's degree or will it be better to work and gain experience before going for my master's?

Learning

1 Replies

Ishaan   20 March 2021

1. It is suggested that you start internship somewhere. Everything counts no matter how big or small. You should start to get your foot set and later you can apply in big and reputed firms. This will also help you build your resume. 

2. This totally depends on what your interests are. If you want to pursue masters you can do it both ways, the job experience, however, will not amount to much when it comes to academic stuff.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register