LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun Garg (no)     15 January 2021

Salary deduction without concent

Hello I have been working in a Pvt Ltd company currently as a senior manager for past 6 and half years now, I have few Queries: 1) My Monthly Salary has been deducted since March 2020 for 50% and Since April 2020 for 40%, when I raised the issue with CEO in May he wrote on Wattsaapp - official number proided by company, you will get all your deductions soon, but till date they are still deducting the money. A) I had received a healthy increment in November 2019, when I had resigned and company retained my services. B) in my Department there used to be 5 people (June 2020) who could do the same job but since beginning November 2020, there have only been 2, me and another fellow. we 2 are doing the entire job, if it requires any overtime working as well, but still the company hasn't started paying in full, and anyone who writes to them now, they terminiate that guy. In October 2020, received an email from HR that your 100% salary payout would be subject to performacnce, and they never release or share any performance sheet or result. I am doing more work then I was doing Pre Covid at 60% of the alary and company is enjoying this. 2) How many work hours are we allowed to work, is lunch break or any other break part of it. 3) The company Mgmt regular takes review either before 9.30 AM or post 6.30 PM, which is very annoying as most of the times the reveiw won't even start and we are made to sit for it and stare the zoom screen. Please guide me where can I approach for a resolution as I am fedup of this and wish to resing by March 2021. What are the changes of me getting my pending money. Many Thanks for the reading this and your Opinion.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 January 2021

Employees and Workers are protected from employers making unauthorised deductions from their pay or wages. Your employer cannot deduct money from your pay unless: It's required by law (e.g. National Insurance contributions, tax, student loan repayments). You can ask reasons in writing for such deductions from the management, you can file a suit with reasonable grounds in the court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register