LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunit kumar (Private)     15 January 2021

Laon default of bajaj finance w

Hi Please suggest better option for my queries below. I have taken personal loan from Bajaj finance in year 2019 for amount 3lacks after paying emi till one , in may 2020 I got call from Bajaj finance to convert my loan base amount to flexible pay and reduce the emi burden due to financial crises . I have choosen the same and closed my previous relation and converted base amount of Rs 2.40lacks to flexi pay loan . I also paid 3-4 emi but suddenly due to financial crises and lost my job I didn't paid emi from sept 2020 to till date . Currently I don't have any job or assets to clear my dues and I am unable to pay emi . I requested to Bajaj finance for support to give time to pay my dues but always rejected my request. Now I also requested for settlement with lumpsum amount to close my loan but still waiting for response. Apart from toady I received a text message from Bajaj finance with link of pre-arbitration . Please suggest because I am job less since April 2020 and I don't have any financial support to pay my dues . Still searching job and want to close my loan. I also mentioning here I am not leaving with the address which they have with bajaj and also the address which mentioned on aadhar, pan card or any bank account . Please reply on earliest. Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 January 2021

1. For what purposes you had taken loan of 3 lakhs ? 2. What did you do with 3 lakhs and where is this money of 3 Lakhs ? 3. You have become liable for prosecution and also you will become ineligible for any type of future Loan or credit limits. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

sunit kumar (Private)     15 January 2021

On the behalf of my good credit score and job status they given me the loan . 3lckas loan amount was for my bad debit which I paid through this amount and . I also paid Emi till one year and there after I changed my loan into flexible pay that time my base amount was 2.40lacks and I also paid 3-4 emi but due to the Covid-19 situation I got fired and now I don't have anything to pay my Emi

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 January 2021

1. You may arrange to repay your debts or be ready to face relevant prosecution by the Financing Agency and as well as be adversely marked with bad credit score. All other things are excuses and does not concern the Financing Agency and the Law for recovery. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register