Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan   13 January 2021

Whish is suitable deed?? supplementary or rectification....

I am purchasing a resale flat from 2nd owner in kalyan which falling under kalyan dombivali mahanagar palika. Registration is pending but stamp duty & registration fees are paid in advance & applied to 60℅ amount loan in bank. Bank given query that when 2nd owner purchased flat from 1st owner, that time in Agreement they made a mistake. Vendor sign & photo taken on purchaser place & purchasers sign & photo taken on vendor place. So for this now bank suggests rectification deed. 1st & 2nd owners are agree to do any deed. Now my query is which deed is required for this clearance?? As per bank suggestion, if we done rectification deed then it is Acceptable or not?? Due to this any problems occurs in future to me???

Learning

4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     14 January 2021

Rectification deed is applicable. Error must be rectified to avoid any complications.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 January 2021

If it is just a typographical mistake, you can make a strike-off and write correct names with signatures and can convince the registration dept. There is no change in the recitals in the deed. When the recitals are different or mistake, such may be objected but mere mistakes in signatures no way alter the recitals. Contact a local advocate for such corrections.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 January 2021

But in some charts certain planets may indicate weak results, for eg., when Mercury is indicating weak results, the areas that Mercury signifies in a chart also indicate weak results.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 January 2021

Vague and incomplete information cannot lead to form proper opinion and oblige. It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ docuemtns, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register