Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khan (Engineer)     15 July 2010

Cross examination

Sir/Madam

I am a victim of false case of s/c 306. The case is running for last 3 years as the witnesses intentionally made the delay by being absent on due date of their witness. They did this becoz they don't have any evidences of my involvement even not a suicide note. Now on 4th june the date of cross was there but they again taken date from court. The next date is on 4th Sep, 2010. Actually I have lost faith from my lawyer but now in this last stage of the case I don't want to change the lawyer. Now my question is what steps we can take earlier so that this time they don't get anymore date. There are 4 witnesses. If it is possible to have the cross of all of them on the same date. If it is happened then how many more days it can take to have the decision. I really need an early decision.

Learning

3 Replies

Khan (Engineer)     15 July 2010

One more question sir I have heard that one law is being passe that the cases which are running from more than 3 years should be solved within 2010 is it true? If it is true then how I can take advantage of that law. Please suggest.

(Guest)

You did not specify why witnesses intentionally made the delay by being absent on due date of their witness last 3 years,And what you or lawyer done last 3 years.

Khan (Engineer)     16 July 2010

Sir I have mentioned that they did this intentional delay only to harass me as they don't have any proof against me.  Sir pls suggest me what action we can take so that this time they don't get any date from court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register