Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH DANDUTKAR   23 December 2020

False 498A DP 3&4, MC and DVC

Am an Central Government employee...
After one and half year I came to know that she was 3 years elder than me and she didn't studied said Qualifications...
When I asked her and her family they postponed the matter...
Later I came to know that she was already married earlier with another and without taking any divorce from court, they waited some years and later married with me...
When I argued the same they went away and filed false cases...

I approached court and sent divorce...

know I want to file a cheating case against them...

please suggest me relevant sections and procedures...

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 December 2020

Originally posted by : RAMESH DANDUTKAR
Am an Central Government employee...After one and half year I came to know that she was 3 years elder than me and she didn't studied said Qualifications...When I asked her and her family they postponed the matter...Later I came to know that she was already married earlier with another and without taking any divorce from court, they waited some years and later married with me...When I argued the same they went away and filed false cases...I approached court and sent divorce...know I want to file a cheating case against them...please suggest me relevant sections and procedures...

@ Ramesh Dandutkar,

You have stated she is 3 years elder, ....her family,   whom did you refer as "SHE" ?

" I approached the court and sent divorce... ", what do you want to convey is vague? 

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 December 2020

Yes, the facts posted are disjointed and lack clarity.

Anyhow, the proceedings against you have to be met on their merits.

The facts posted suggest no action for cheating. Of course, you can initiate an action for bigamy.

RAMESH DANDUTKAR   26 December 2020

she means my wife sir

zaindick dason   02 March 2021

Check recently Gaming Zone , We make a big change for child , Now he is playing Easy, Thank you.

Anubhav Tyagi   13 April 2021

False cases by wives are becoming so common. Husband and his family members have to run pillar to post to save themselves. 
However, there are several cases that you may file against your wife and her family for ruining your life. 

You do have remedies under the civil as criminal law.

Regards

Anubhav Tyagi, Advocate

Delhi

Advocate Abhishek Sinha (Advocate)     06 June 2021

Your statements are so confusing. If you say that your wife has filed false cases you can fight the cases on merit. If you say that you have already approached the Court for Divorce, whatever allegations you have put in here must be backed by strong evidences too. Besides, if you have already approached the Court and filed a Divorce petition, trust your lawyer's advice. 

A prudent advice can only be given when the whole background and related issues are understood properly and in detail. 

Thanks & Regards

Advocate Abhishek Sinha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register