LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     22 December 2020

Land dispute

I am inter mediator for land buying and selling ,  Recently I was executed a sale deed to one of  my known person,  I am inter mediator for this sale.  Immediately  the buyer apply LIC loan and start construction.   Now, I came to known that I was made a bogus sale deed executions.   One more person was filed  FIR against me and he claimed himself who is  original owner for the land.   

The person who I known  also angry with me and he was soughed at me  in public area , he asking 100% compensation from me.

I lost my business dignity.  kindly suggest legal remedies for me.  

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 December 2020

Hello,

As FIR is filed you have to contest and defend the case. Remember that if you made a bogus sale of the land that belongs to another then you are liable for civil as well as penal liabilities as much as a fake owner. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 December 2020

LIC loan granted or what ? 

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     22 December 2020

sir, why i should only suffer and why not registration authority. 

Shashi Dhara   23 December 2020

Who gave  GPA you  to sell the land ,enquiry him and file complaint Gainst him

BKS PRAKASH (Own Business )     23 December 2020

The buyer said that he took loan from LIC and he never  accept that  all we have been  cheated.   He expecting 100% compensation from my side.  The culprit having social elements security and freely roaming. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register