Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Enrolled in two schools in 11th Class

Hello Sir/Mam
Sir I Studied in a CBSE Board school Since Nursery & i completed my Xth in May 2013 from that school & i Started studying my XIth from the same school from June 2013 & Studied there till October , But due to my Family's Poor Financial Condition at that time I left that cbse board school without obtaining any transfer Certificate and took admission in a state board affiliated school (UP BOARD ) in my village which took admission of mine in class XIth on the basis of my Class Xth marksheet and passing certificate and they showed My admission Date in their school as July 2013 , So My Name is Enrolled In Two schools in Same Year i.e. 2013 but i only gave Examination from one School and i left that CBSE board school In just 3 months . Now I am Graduate and Studying Law & I am Desperately Preparing for CIVIL SERVICES Examination.
Sir but now i am very much worried and i can't even concentrate on my studies , Sometimes i feel that i am Useless and start becoming negative .
Sir i just want to know Will there be any problem to my job if i got selected & someone complained about me.

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2020

There is absolutely nothing you can fear about. Discontinuing a course in one college and joining another is not a crime. If there are arrears of fees (which should be collected before such a course) the school might have given you notice to your permanent address. Then you were a minor. Shed all doubts and focus on your career without assumptions. Many of our fears even 99% will never come to us and we spoil our peace of mind with such fears/doubts.
1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 December 2020

That is nothing to do with you, as you discontinued one school without any information that is just schooling not any employing agency,  Besides you appeared in the examination through the school where you continued your studies. Just prepare for your examinations without any foolish apprehensions. That is just nothing

1 Like

Ishita Desai   22 December 2020

Originally posted by : ANKIT MISHRA
Hello Sir/MamSir I Studied in a CBSE Board school Since Nursery & i completed my Xth in May 2013 from that school & i Started studying my XIth from the same school from June 2013 & Studied there till October , But due to my Family's Poor Financial Condition at that time I left that cbse board school without obtaining any transfer Certificate and took admission in a state board affiliated school (UP BOARD ) in my village which took admission of mine in class XIth on the basis of my Class Xth marksheet and passing certificate and they showed My admission Date in their school as July 2013 , So My Name is Enrolled In Two schools in Same Year i.e. 2013 but i only gave Examination from one School and i left that CBSE board school In just 3 months . Now I am Graduate and Studying Law & I am Desperately Preparing for CIVIL SERVICES Examination.Sir but now i am very much worried and i can't even concentrate on my studies , Sometimes i feel that i am Useless and start becoming negative .Sir i just want to know Will there be any problem to my job if i got selected & someone complained about me.

Hi,

You need not worry about anything. Many people do this thing. You have not mentioned as to whether or not you have paid the fee in both colleges. I assume that you have not paid the college fee in the previous college. In that case, they will automatically remove you from the college. You need not worry about that. It is not a crime to leave a school without any intimation. So many children do that. There is nothing for you to worry about. 

Lastly, I would say that you need not feel traumatized by this situation. It is nothing to worry about. Keep a positive mindset and continue to study. Continue studying in that college. This will not be a problem later on. 

Regards,

Ish*ta Desai

Law Student.

2 Like

(Guest)

Mam i have paid the fees of first quarter & they have done my CBSE Registration for class 12 from their school but i left school in October and joined UP board affiliated school 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 December 2020

Yes, there is no reason to be concerned.

1 Like

Ishita Desai   22 December 2020

Originally posted by : ANKIT MISHRA
Mam i have paid the fees of first quarter & they have done my CBSE Registration for class 12 from their school but i left school in October and joined UP board affiliated school 

Just leave it at it I think. That will be the best option for you. If you do not pay the fee, your name will automatically bee struck off. There is nothing to be worried about.

Regards,

Ish*ta Desai

Law Student

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 December 2020

No legal problem/dispute is involved in the facts posted by the author for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

1 Like

Benjamin Pet   22 April 2022

Recently I found an essay writing service, where for a small fee they helped me cope with the lack of time by writing an essay instead of me. I am sure that now I will use the services of this server for a long time, because the work that I put off for so long was done rather quickly, qualitatively and interesting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register