Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anmol Garg   24 November 2020

I need to know about my case and legal advices .. best to get case against second party for defamation

hello everyone ...

my name is anmol , I want some legal advices about case filed against me and my father by a lady , my father had a affair with that lady but I'm lockdown when I got to know about it , I made clear this won't work but she tried to get my father to talk to her again but when she didn't succed , she filed a report to cjm court under sec 156 that police is not making a fir and my father has been using her since 5 years , gave him assurance for second wife status .

then in same she filed against me by her daughter for harrasing and attempt to rape ... which is fully rubbish no evidence nothing . I just clicked a pic of her full family on the day when I caught my father red-handed .

he was at her home with her daughter on terrace . fully involved in matter with mom .

now about lady , she had i think 4 daughter in which 3 are married , have their child's.
now one son and daughter remaining .
her husband does nothing .
she works for 2500 a month in a medical lab .

now when she filed a case , we tried to solve matter outside court and by her own legal advisor we cracked a deal that she will take 2 lakh 50 thousand and ahe will take case back and will do nothing in future .

everything was written in stamp paper , signed by both parties and 2 eye witness . money sent by one of witness by cheque .
but now after 3 months of agreement she disagree now . and say no money has been given . changed her legal advisor and saying she will fight case and will return no money .

help me please what should I do . pls

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2020

A long story linking relationships and prestige in society.  Only a competent advocate or your father can only find a logical end.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 November 2020

Out of Court settlement will not help, you had better approach Court and settle this matter legally for a permanent relief. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2020

It is better to conuslt and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2020

Yes, facts are complex and the version could only be a part of the story; the other side would have a different version.

All that could be suggested that children, who are grown up, need not be too officious or judgmental of their parents, esp. father. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register