Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar   24 November 2020

138 B - Cheque Dishonor

Hello Sir,

I have filed a case of cheque dishonor (138B) against one person on 2012 but my advocate is not taking immediately action against opposite party since case should be going on.

Please guide me, if is there any solution or way to take action against my advocate.

Thanks and regards
Varun

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 November 2020

When you have availed a professional service, the issue is related to his competencies in finding justice as expeditiously possible.  Changing the advocate is last and final option.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     25 November 2020

You should engage another lawyer

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 November 2020

AGREE with Advise of above Experts.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2020

Besides immediate change of lawyer, file a consumer complaint and a complaint to Bar Council (where your lawyer is enrolled).

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 November 2020

Sorry for out of context query: Are the services of advocates within the ambit of deficiency of services in Consumer Forum? (latest developments if any )

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 November 2020

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
Sorry for out of context query: Are the services of advocates within the ambit of deficiency of services in Consumer Forum? (latest developments if any )

1. A Legal Professional does not provide "service" but only does "representation" on your behalf. Lawyers are not liable for any deficiency or whatever, to the exception of disciplinary proceedings with the BAR council.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 November 2020

I  wanted this clarification for the following reasons as a suggestion was given as follows: 

Query: I have filed a case of cheque dishonor (138B) against one person on 2012 but my advocate is not taking immediately action against opposite party since case should be going ..

The following was the guidance given:  Besides immediate change of lawyer, file a consumer complaint and a complaint to Bar Council (where your lawyer is enrolled).  

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2020

The facts posted are inadequate to offer any meaningful suggestion.

When did the cause of action arise?

When was the case filed?

What is the case number? Which court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register