LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harveer Singh   18 November 2020

My bank account frozen and cyber office not unfreezing my ac

I started trading business of mask sanitizer, gloves in corona lockdown. 

I got a order from mediator 20 box hand gloves amount 7952 ruppes. And delivery time 10 day. 

I have no direct contact of customer. 

Gloves are imported so stock not available because of heavy demand. 

I told to meditor that stock not available. 

Please wait for next 10 days Or I'm going to refund the amount ! 

But in that time I didn't connect with meditor person  . Because he was in hospital so unreachable! 

Then after 1.5 Month I got call from him to refund the amount. 

I did on 10 November

Next day my account freeze by cyber crime office 

And it's 10 days they are not unfreezing my account. 

Also that customer send email to cyber crime office to cancel the report that he did. 

Again and again cyber helpline they are telling me like your transaction will be check in some days 

What I do now. Can please suggest me! 

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Jagdeep Singh (ADVOCATE)     18 November 2020

Hello,
I am Jagdeep Singh,(Advocate)
I received an enquiry from you for your Legal Issue.
Please let me know how can I help you.
You can get Feel free to call

Harveer Singh   18 November 2020

Customer also mailed 3 times to cyber crime official mail I'd to cancel the report he did it. But now I'm calling cyber office. They are telling me again and again like.. Call Tomorrow. Call evening your officer on leave which is handling your case. I'm getting loss in my business due to blocked account please tell me. What can I do now so cyber cell unfreeze my accounts as soon as possible

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2020

Freezing a bank account may also be treated as a Life or Liberty clause as money for sustenance is locked.   Immediately file RTI Application under Life or Liberty clause seeking the information as follows: (Search the website of Cyber Police for locating Public Information officer, and mode of payment of RTI fee of Rs.10 with the application.  Response to L Or L clause must be given within 48 hours)

Information solicited:

1.Please provide the reasons for such freezing of the account and specific law, the procedure to be followed while freezing amounts and procedure to be followed for lifting such orders.

2.Please inform day to day action taken on such reports and efforts made to lift the freezing.

3.Please inform the name of the official, designation, mobile No, full address as to accountability for harassment through non response for such letters from depositors.

(Remember all this if you are an innocent victim)

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     19 November 2020

1. IF bank account is freezed by cyber police, THEN it means that investigation is in progress and case would have been filed.  Such account cannot be un-frozen without Court orders.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 November 2020

Are you sure that you have disclosed the complete facts?

Gourav Kushwah   25 March 2022

Bro abhi open hua kya if yes then kitne din me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register