LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL KHAITAN   18 November 2020

Mutation of flat

I, the undersigned SUNIL KUMAR KHAITAN f have purchased a flat at ‘’ANGEL RESIDENCY” admeasuring an area including super built up area of 1490 sq.ft. more or less which is within the limits of South Dum Dum Municipality, Ward No. 20. It is brought to your notice that the above stated flat has to be mutated in favour of my name and for that I would like from your end to send me the following particulars:- 1. The expenditure that has to be incurred for mutation; 2. The documents required for such mutation; 3. The required time to be taken for such mutation; Flat cost is Rs. 50 lacs..

Learning

1 Replies

Manali Bhalerao (Practicing Advocate)     18 November 2020

Dear Client,

1. The fees of property mutation differs in every state. But it isn’t too expensive. In my opinion mutation is not depend upon the area of the flat.

2.  List of the key documents required for mutation of property in case of sale:

1.Copy of Sale Deed

2.Application for mutation with court fee stamp affixed

3.Indemnity bond on stamp paper of requisite value

4.Affidavit on stamp paper of requisite value

5.Receipt of the up-to-date property tax payment.

3. After submitting the application along with the required documents, a proclamation is issued asking for objections, if any, to the proposed mutation specifying the last date (generally it is 15 days from the date of proclamation) up to which any objection to the mutation will be entertained The statements of parties are also recorded. The contents of the documents are matched with the recorded statements. If no objection is received against the proposed mutation, it is sanctioned.

Please Click the Like Button.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register