Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallavi D. (office associate)     12 July 2010

when did get interim for baby

Hell Sir,

I have 2 yrs daughter & my case is in process in the court for 1 year know. i want to know when did i get started interim for my baby.

Kr

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 July 2010

Be concise and specific.

(Guest)

1. What are the reason the case is in Court for 1 year and no Order on interim awarded till date? [Find it out by applying for certified copies of all Court dates Orders of the said Court]
2. Under which Section case filed for Maint. ? [is it under S. 125 CrPC / S. 24 HMA and/or S. 12 DVA]
3. Who is the Petitioner of the main Suit? [is the main Suit filed by your Husband or you are the main petitioner here]
4. Dismiss / relieve services of your current Advocate and hire another one based on your location searching database of LCI members from here, bze. if a family court Advocate can't bring results in int. maint. for child(s) then what is the point of having such Advocate on record or is it so that the current Advocate wants the child(s) to grow to majority age then interim maint shall be awarded and/or if concerned Judge is absent from last 1 year due to which your case is not progresing then immediately ask for transfer of Court with atleast disposal of int. maint. application in 60 days by applying under such grounds before the Court of Principal Judge [if family court act matters] / District Judge office [if regular matrimonial court matters] !

All the best.
Rgds.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     13 July 2010

Hi,

Take your children to the court and handover hem to the court and ask court to maintain till court grant maintenacne for them....this way mother can save the children because of court delays.

Submit the real situation to the court to open the eyes of the court to respond immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register