LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani   10 November 2020

Warrant recall

RESPECTED EXPERTS.. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE WARRANT RECALL PETITION FORMAT PLEASE..

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 November 2020

Please post the material facts.

Mani   11 November 2020

I am suffer from paralysis attack for the past 4years.  So that i can't appear to court in a 138case. The warrant issued against me is pending in last two years. Now I am alright from my illness. (The case is a fake one that is other matter ). Now I want to recall my warrant. Kindly guide me experts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 November 2020

Originally posted by : Mani
I am suffer from paralysis attack for the past 4years.  So that i can't appear to court in a 138case. The warrant issued against me is pending in last two years. Now I am alright from my illness. (The case is a fake one that is other matter ). Now I want to recall my warrant. Kindly guide me experts.

Did you apply for cancellation /stay on the operation/ execution of warrant of arrest against you ?

Is it correct that original/ fresh warrant could not be executed/ continue for the last 4 years, as stated by you ? Unbelievable.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 November 2020

Anyhow, you can engage an advocate and present youself in court. The date of hearing could be advanced. Hr will take care of the procedure.

Mani   12 November 2020

Thank you experts..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register