LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakash   03 November 2020

Ownership rights

I own a Builder Floor Flat. Can my neighbor put shoe stand and dustbin in front of my entrance? I want to remove as per Law can it possible.

Please advice me. 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     03 November 2020

You can complaint to Municipality, or give him a legal notice for doing encroachment on common space, if he don't comply you can file a civil suit to remove encroachment permanently.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 November 2020

Originally posted by : prakash
I own a Builder Floor Flat. Can my neighbor put shoe stand and dustbin in front of my entrance? I want to remove as per Law can it possible.

1. "IF" the Shoe Stand and Dustbin are blocking your entrance, THEN You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for various offences like Intimidation, Nuisance, Restraining, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register