LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaideep (artical assistant)     25 November 2020

consumer forumes

dear expert I have purchase second hand activa 3g from dealer and very next day I come to know he have given defective bike and now he is not ready to accept his mistake infact bike not transferred in my name also and he is not ready to cancel the agreement now I want to file case in consumer forums against him so I need to know about legal procedure

Learning

8 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 November 2020

1. You would need to coordinate with a local lawyer for your requirements, who will provide you solutions after scrutinizing your related documents.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2020

It is better to conuslt and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 November 2020

Can you just inform what is the evidence available to you against the dealer and whether the vehicle purchased was financed and what is the role of the dealer except as acting as a negotiator as he has not sold the vehicle directly to you and the vehicle do not belong to him?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 November 2020

You can take the dealer before the consumer commission and ask for replacement or refund of your money or to fix the problem.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 November 2020

The facts, as posted, lack clarity. Instead of disjointed and confusing facts, please post simple facts.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 November 2020

Before filing the consumer case you can approach civil supplies Dept for redressal of your grievance. They have separate cell to deal with this type of complaints.

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     19 July 2021

Engage a proper mediation advocate for settlement of the matter preferably before the same is filed in Consumer Court. 

Erion Dukagjini   22 June 2022

Any tips how to prevent problems with men's skin?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register