LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Narayan (Director)     23 October 2020

Siphoning off bank loan fund for personal gain

I need support from legal expert based at Patna Bihar.

During 1999 the 2 directors of private limited company had siphoned off bank loan fund to purchase residential land in their personal name. Subsequently the bank loan of said company was categorized as NPA and referred to DRT Patna on 26-11-2001.

Bank is not interested in to take follow up for such old NPA. It seems DRT Patna too is not interested in to pursue for such old case. That is, no one is interested in to recover the outstanding bank loan amount from the Wilful Defaulters.

I want to take corrective actions to clear the bank outstanding.

I need support from legal expert for how to proceed ahead with such long delayed case of siphoning off bank term loan fund for individual benefits and where bank & DRT Patna both are not much keen to recover the bank loan outstanding.

Please PM me your suggestions so that I can explain more about my situations & requirements.

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     23 October 2020

you can approach High court by way of writ petition.

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Advocate)     23 October 2020

how you are connected with the said matter? what is your locus? how you are suffering?
what's your personal interest in hauling up the wilful defaulters?
on what basis you are alleging the DRT (judiciary)?
High Court can direct the DRT to dispose of the matter within some supported period under article 227 of the Constitution of India. but the same requires your locus standi in the matter

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     23 October 2020

The limitation period for the money claim is within 3 years of occurrence of non payment.

Wade45   20 November 2020

Siphoning off bank loans is a very beneficial thing for common people. You can get  australian essay writing more education skills easily. Personal gain can be increased through this siphoning. Taking a loan is not a good thing but it can increase the quality of earning and living at the same time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register