LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cainrob94   19 October 2020

Money fraud ( debt)

My father is a broker (he is uneducated , ,easy to cheat , no knowledge about that business) ... he was cheated by 4 to 5 defferent people in a 5 year by not returning money ..... that amount is more than 50 lacks which he took from other people to give them ... now he put me and my sister( both24 year age jobless) in uncessary trouble and depression . We and many of his friends warned every time to father not to give any money to them its an fraud but he started shouting us ... i clearly knew they r going to cheat he still keep on doing what he wanted .he took loan from every one he knew .... i think it is imposible to recover ..... 1) what should be the next step ?? 2) i realy dont want to involve in this becse it was clearly not my fault becse i warned that foolish decision he took he didnt listen

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 October 2020

Originally posted by : Cainrob94
My father is a broker (he is uneducated , ,easy to cheat , no knowledge about that business) ... he was cheated by 4 to 5 defferent people in a 5 year by not returning money ..... that amount is more than 50 lacks which he took from other people to give them ... now he put me and my sister( both24 year age jobless) in uncessary trouble and depression
. We and many of his friends warned every time to father not to give any money to them its an fraud but he started shouting us ... i clearly knew they r going to cheat he still keep on doing what he wanted .he took loan from every one he knew .... i think it is imposible to recover ..... 1) what should be the next step ??
2) i realy dont want to involve in this becse it was clearly not my fault becse i warned that foolish decision he took he didnt listen

1. When you say " i realy dont want to involve in this"   THEN simply don't bother.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2020

Not able to convey the problem. 

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

Dear Cainrob 

it is a matter of family and you solve it by smart way everything is possible in this situation I can solve your problem 100 percent but you have to involve in this....... please contact me and discuss it is a simple problem which i can give you the mobile solution.....7976339610

Cainrob94   28 October 2020

Thank u .... may i plz know should i leave sepratly from parents somewere else ??   Should i start new life becse iam still young.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register