Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

qa tester   18 October 2020

Unauthorised construction ghmc

Hi sir/madam

I am facing a very much absurd problem. We have a residential building here in hyderabad ghmc limits. We planned to cut down partial bit of ground floor and constructed 2 shutters. (With out any change in slab or roof). Prior to start of the work I contacted few known civil engineers/writers and asked if I need permission for shops. They said it snot needed. Only after shops are finished then we need to regularise the building is what was I said. And new property assessment can be done after shutters are done. But after we started the work some ghmc persons came and we're harassing for bribe(very big amount) and they are asking permission copy for shutters. As I restrained to pay that big amount. Later the same official came and issues notice for unauthorised construction. The work is almost over now.  Please suggest if I will need to pay big penalty or shall I give him a bribe to not to face any head ache or any thing should I do? I'm in a fear if they have right to demolish the shutters now. Pls suggest..thanks a lot

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 October 2020

GHMC got every right to demolish illegal constructions. We Advocate donot suggest you to pay bribe to them. Apply for permission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register