Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivaandhavarapu   10 October 2020

Distance education and best university

Hello all, 

I want to do ug in Law in distance mode.But I have few questions regarding distance education in law.If anyone knows the answers pls reply.thankyou...

1.Is doing B.Law in distance mode is valid and recognized in India? 

2.If the answer for above is yes then which university is best for doing B. Law in distance. 

3.what is the course details? 

Learning

3 Replies

SIRIUS GROUP (B.Sc., M B A( Hr), B L)     13 October 2020

B.Law in distance mode is valid and recognized in India?

with distance education,you cannot practice in court of law with the degree. 

Ishita Desai   23 October 2020

Originally posted by : sivaandhavarapu
Hello all, 

I want to do ug in Law in distance mode.But I have few questions regarding distance education in law.If anyone knows the answers pls reply.thankyou...

1.Is doing B.Law in distance mode is valid and recognized in India? 

2.If the answer for above is yes then which university is best for doing B. Law in distance. 

3.what is the course details? 

Hello,

B. Law cannot be done as a distance course. It is not recognized by the Bar Council of India. You might get colleges that will claim that their distance course is valid, however, you cannot practice in court even thought you might get the degree. 

Try to take up a full time LLB course if you really want to do law.

Hope this helped you.

Regards,

Ish*ta Desai

Law Student.

Deborah dwal   29 January 2021

Layers club India has a website using for the distance of education and best university. You can get to their regulations towards authentic degree. Must you can check  brillassignment and get to learn more new ways to manage your thesis work. They are providing several courses which you need to get more. Join them for more information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register