Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narendra   09 October 2020

Sale out after partition of farm house land is an offence ?

Sir, An agriculture land allotted/ converted in to non agricultural purpose by the permission of Jodhpur Development authority under Rajasthan Urban Area Rule, 2012 and for this farm house lease deed issued by authority ,my question is,  can lease holder divide the whole farm house land in to many plots and roads and sale out that plot without taking any permission from any authority  ? Is it a offence by laws ? Is there any written rule to defend that kind of offence please mention? I am a victim of that kind of froud , what legal  action I can take against the seller and  by which section of IPC , Regards 

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 October 2020

No, you are not the titleholder but a lessee / tenant.

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Narendra   10 October 2020

Thanks Dr.Vashista for reply , is it legal to plotting and sale out that plot in farm house land without fulfilling the conditions ? It is cheating or not ? Can I take legal action against lease holder ? Please advise Regards 

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 October 2020

Please post query, not riddle.

Narendra   10 October 2020

Mr. Venu , it is real query not riddle. The all described here was happened with me ,if someone want to answer then it is ok otherwise don't make fun ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 October 2020

This platform is not fun, but for offering useful, valuable and actionable suggestions for genuine legal issues. For any such suggestion, it is the primary requirement is that the author should post the simple facts avoiding assumptions, presumptions and subjective opinions. Your postings does not contain the material facts that has led to the alleged fraud. Moreover, the  posting is disjointed and confused, totally lacking in clarity as to the facts and the issue, if any..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register