Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a fir to dv act chargesheet

Dear Sirs,

1) 498A FIR was raised by the wife, but there are not evidences regarding demand of dowry only evidence is the audio recording where wife has denied access to grandchild to grandparents and hence quarrel has started and husband has scolded wife in foul language ( loafer, you are cunning, i know your true colors, we are financially better than you , you are acting too smart, b*tch etc)

2) Is such common quarrels sufficient to frame the husband in 498A or DV Case and punish him from court. Please guide me sir, i don't know should i give in or fight back, wife is a cunning and mean women, Husband can't be happy with her.  Wife wants to take control of Husband's finances and wants to control husband.

Please let me know sir, should i just compramise or fight.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Amicable settlement may be preferred.

avadhesh Paliwal   06 October 2020

it is depend on the judgement the what is intention of audion cleeping

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     06 October 2020

Be patient. Fight the 498a case and get acquitted. Later apply for divorce on cruelty grounds i.e by showing the acquittal in 498A case.

You can file for divorce now also if you are ready to pay maintenance as she will immediately file for maintenance once you file for divorce.

Better to sit and settle amicably.

There should be Happy Marriage or Easy Divorce. Do not spoil your life by moving around the courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register