LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Luv Kush Kumar (Others)     05 October 2020

Property disputes

When my younger brother was not earning i made our house, purchase fields ect. even i provided all necessary requirements for his education, personal expenditure ,and even he was married by my financial support ect. now he is earning and demanding equal division of properties.i had made registry on the name of my father for feilds only purchased by me but not for houses. i dont have any concrete evidence that i make all these things but my mother, relatives and neighbours can be eyewitness in court if required.
i want to give equal rights in feilds only but not in house.
what should I do?

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

You can ask your father to create a gift deed in your favour which you have purchased in your father's name.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Whether your father / Titleholder of the property is alive ? If so, he can donate to you through a registered "Gift Deed" or transfer it through sale document.

Otherwise, your brother has a right in the intestate property left by him (your father).

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 October 2020

Originally posted by : Luvi डवि
When my younger brother was not earning i made our house, purchase fields ect. even i provided all necessary requirements for his education, personal expenditure ,and even he was married by my financial support ect. now he is earning and demanding equal division of properties.i had made registry on the name of my father for feilds only purchased by me but not for houses. i dont have any concrete evidence that i make all these things but my mother, relatives and neighbours can be eyewitness in court if required.i want to give equal rights in feilds only but not in house.what should I do?

1. Do not do anything. Do not give any property to such nefarious & self-centered greedy brother.  Let brother go to Civil Court and prove that property was financed by Father. He will lose.

2. You file right now, separately money claim (alongwith interest) on brother for all the expenses you have spent on him, by providing all available documentary evidences.  He will run around and come down to negotiate.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

basavaraj shiromani (Advocate)     06 October 2020

You have to prove that you have your own self acquired property by giving evidence of your relatives.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 October 2020

Get executed a registered gift deed of house form your father in favour of you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 October 2020

What do you mean by "i had made registry on the name of my father for feilds only purchased by me but not for houses"?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register