LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritu Pal   06 October 2020

Obc person secured job in sc reservation in punjab police

Dear Sir, My husband and elder brother in law secured job in Punjab police department by getting Adharmi certificate of SC category. And bcoz of dis now want me to divorce me I have a girl child of 4 yrs along with me. Moreover, I have proof of gram panchayat as our original caste is Gadariya which falls in OBC category. How can I prove dis in court. I severely need fair legal advice. Please help me bcoz for the sake of their jobs they people have ruined my life.

Learning

9 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 October 2020

1. Write complaint to Vigilance dept., and Administrative dept., of Police, with supporting documentary evidences and request for investigation and relevant prosecution.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Ritu Pal   06 October 2020

Thank u Sir for ur kind concern.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 October 2020

The facts posted are disconnected. There is no apparent connection between the allegation as to securing employment and the divorce.

Ritu Pal   07 October 2020

Sir, 

Actually, when I asked my husband to apply for marriage certificate coz I m masters in computer applications and further pursue P.hD. in abroad.  Then he just take it lightly when I seriously asked about the matter. Without informing me he called my parents nd told them that m not good in any household chores and at that time I were pregnant about 6 months. He forcefully send back me to my parents home. After delivery, he came to took me ND my daughter to back my In - laws home but only on one condition that I will neither do job not study. For the sake of my daughter I accepted his condition. But when my daughter gets 3 yrs old and ready to go to school I asked about her birth certificate and aadhar card. Then he simply told me that it's none of my duty. Then it's shocking for me as my condition in that house was worsen. I shattered that even for my daughter I can't take any decision. He again send me back to my parents home that he has outstation duty but never come back nd even blocked my number. When I reached to his office as he is working in Punjab Police. They took my details as everyone knows that he belongs to SC category and belongs to OBC. Everyone was saying that that's why our chemistry didn't worked. One of the official helped me and gave to me his SC category certificate and from his birth place I collected his original OBC certificate. This thing pinches me for the sake of only his job he just ruined me, my daughter and my parents. That's why I need legal advice. There is no matter about our divorce it's just fraud wid us like they have become offender now.  This is the whole dirty story of my life. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 October 2020

You are in the wrong pursuit. Whatever the decision you want to pursue, first of all, try to sort out the grain from the chaff.

Ritu Pal   08 October 2020

Okay sir,,,

Mandip Singh Bahra (Practise)     13 November 2020

dear ritu pal ji.. plz settle with him first your alimony and secure your child future first, as paramount consideration. Rest emotions are always priceless..

Ritu Pal   14 November 2020

k sir it means firstly , I must demand alimony and rest things could be sought later on..

Mandip Singh Bahra (Practise)     15 November 2020

Yes dear 

You must contact a good advocate to secure things initially then proceed further.  Stay blessed.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register