LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar singh   06 October 2020

Hill slope wall broken by forest department

My society Hillshire on wagholi Kesnand Road got completion certificate in 2017.A year after a part of outer boundary wall was bulldozed by forest department to take back approximately 1000sqft of land. Builder though had filed a FIR but not forthcoming on the matter. Please suggest us what could be the reason for the forest department action & why builder is hiding things & only telling verbally that matter will take time to get resolved. Please tell me what could be the reason for forest department action & why builder is not being transparent

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 October 2020

File RTI Application to Forest Dept., Maharashtra.   There is a format prescribed for seeking information and you can paste court fee adhesive stamps of Rs.10/- or can enclose Postal order for Rs.10/-

Subject on which information sought:  y society Hillshire on wagholi Kesnand Road got completion certificate in 2017.A year after a part of outer boundary wall was bulldozed by forest department to take back approximately 1000sqft of land. Full Address.

Information solicited: 1.Please provide me certified copies of all documents from the date of such written orders for demolition to present status on such demolition.

(Applicant is prepared to pay the prescribed fee of Rs.2/- per A4 copy on receiving such demand with calculation)

2.Your builder might have filed complaint.   Search in website for such copy of FIR and seek information on progress and status of such investigation.

Subject on information sought: Complaint dt.....................by........................................,Builder against demolition of society's boundary wall by forest dept. y society Hillshire on wagholi Kesnand Road got completion certificate in 2017.A year after a part of outer boundary wall was bulldozed by forest department to take back approximately 1000sqft of land.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me day to day progress with such office notes and present status of the investigation through certified copies of Public record.

Contact a local advocate after understanding the problem.   Form as a group and collectively pool some amount for fighting against such demolition.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 October 2020

Yes, the matter could be ascertained through RTI.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 October 2020

There is no room for giving an explanation by experts on this platform.

Seek professional service of a local prudent lawyer.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register