LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Rajput   05 October 2020

I have registered will

Want to transfer a property in mahim, mumbai on basis of registered will, please contact me with reasonable fees and contact details

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 October 2020

Originally posted by : Mahesh Rajput
Want to transfer a property in mahim, mumbai on basis of registered will, please contact me with reasonable fees and contact details

What do you intend from experts on this platform ?

Would you like to transfer the property to either of us ? If so, what would be terms of such transfer ?

Mahesh Rajput   05 October 2020

Respected Lawyers,

I thought that Lawyersclubindia is a forum where I can get assistance to complete legal formalities. 

To my knowledge we have to go for a probate of WILL with the High court and wanted a Legal expert advice for the same.

If possible, this website may guide me to a lawyer who can give the above assistance.

Thanks 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 October 2020

Property can be sold, even without Probate of WILL.
For Professional guidance, contact me.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

Hi Mahesh,

You can contact me for a probate of a will.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 October 2020

You hve to get probate first. The executor is the most important person in the Will. An executor has a duty to collect and realise the estate of the deceased, pay his debts and distribute the legacies as mentioned in the Will by the testator. The duty of the executor is to probate the Will in a manner known to law. The court shall grant probate only to an executor who has been named in the Will.

Probate is a document issued under the seal and signature of a Court officer , certifying that a particular Will was proved, with a copy of the will annexed.

Shashi Dhara   05 October 2020

If it is immovable property  then approach concerned authority with will,death certificate,gtreeand necessary legal documents with petition to transfer ownership to you name.If any one opposed then you have to obtain p&SC in competent court of law.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

Where is the property located ?

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register