LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Patil   29 September 2020

Usage Of Road By Third Party

I purchased 3 acres of land on 12 acres 7/12 through purchase deed. For going to that land I purchased 20 guntha land for road by 2 different purchase deed from same farmer. I also keep one point in deed that farmers can use that road.

All 7/12 have proper record of my land.

Now farmer sold 1.5 acres land to other person . He is using my road. Farmer saying he can use road as per agreement.

I am saying give me compensation and use road. But they are not ready.

what I can do legally for getting compensation.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 September 2020

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ records, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 September 2020

1. IF you have purchased 20 Guntha land (for your private road) and IF the 20 guntha land is mutated /transferred in your favor, THEN you become the absolute Owner of such Land and you can restrict ANYBODY from entering or using your land.

2. However, IF other land owners do not have access to their land, THEN they have an irrefutable right under the Easement Laws, to use your land to access their land, without any exceptions, whatsoever ....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 September 2020

"I also keep one point in deed that farmers can use that road". Your posting itself suggests the answer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 October 2020

Once you have purchased a piece of land you are absolute owner, which shall be used by you, as you wish.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register